Like Us  
   ; Follow Us  


Tuesday 3 December 2013

I Could't come to Nigeria because my parents were POOR - US Rapper (Wale)

SHARE with Friends




In a radio chat with Toolz on Beatfm yesterday, Wale said the reason he's never been to Nigeria until now was because his parents, who are both from Ondo state, were so poor they couldn't afford a bring him home.

"I grew up poor. We lived in DC, in
the projects. Getting a ticket to Nigeria on $20, 000 income yearly, to my family that wasn't really... you know...like I was a 15 year old with a decent job, I'm not going to save up to go to Nigeria. That wasn't what I was thinking when I was that age. And then I was in college and the money tight right then. And then I get this record deal when I dropped out of school, you're running around so much you don't even have time to see your own parents"


SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address:
A Confirmation Email will be sent to you by "Feedburner", Please Click the link to Complete your FREE! Subscription

Still can't find What you are looking for?
SEARCH BELOW


RELATED POST
Related Posts Plugin for  WordPress, Blogger...
Have Your Say!

1 comment:

  1. Money issues always the topic everywhere

    ReplyDelete